We help small business owners and startups launch their companies and serve as their outside general counsel so they can focus on successfully running their business. We develop extensive knowledge of our clients’ businesses and become an integral part of their team. We act as a catalyst by providing our clients with exceptional resources to help their businesses grow. We are like having a good friend or family member advising your business.
Some of the business legal services we provide include:
- strategic legal entity formation to not only get your business started, but to help ensure its long term success;
- preparing bylaws, board minutes and other corporate documents;
- contract negotiation and drafting, such as membership, purchase, service, production, joint venture, affiliate, franchise or licensing agreements;
- shareholder, partnership and employee equity and compensation agreements;
- purchase and security agreements and promissory notes;
- business registration, licenses, and permits;
- draft terms and conditions and privacy policies for websites;
- draft product warranty and return policies;
- draft non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements;
- advise clients on their rights and responsibilities under franchise agreements.
- dissolving companies;
- agreements to raise financing from angel investors;
- purchasing and selling companies; and
- advice on any of the concerns that confront a business each day.
Please contact us at (415) 633-6841 or email@example.com to see if we might be a good fit for helping your small business or startup. We look forward to speaking with you soon.