Bend Law Group, PC helps small business owners and startups with forming their companies and serving as their outside general counsel so they can focus on successfully running their business. We develop extensive knowledge of our clients’ businesses and legal needs and often become an integral part of their executive team.
Some of the business legal services we provide include:
- strategic legal entity formation to not only get your business started, but to help ensure its long term success;
- prepare bylaws, board minutes and other corporate documents;
- contract negotiation and drafting, such as membership, purchase, and service agreements;
- shareholder, partnership and employee equity and compensation agreements;
- purchase and security agreements and promissory notes;
- franchise, licensing and affiliate agreements;
- business registration, licenses, and permits;
- dissolving companies;
- purchasing and selling companies; and
- advice on any of the concerns that confront a business each day.
A few examples of some of the transactional business law projects we work on:
- Strategically select the type of entity and create the legal framework for a wide variety of companies from a watch company to a crowd-funding platform that combines sustainable products with a personal investment in the individuals who make them.
- Draft and negotiate service agreements for numerous businesses, from an events planning firm to a software development company.
- Draft terms and conditions and privacy policies for websites.
- Dissolve companies, including a mobile technology company and a creative design partnership.
- Register companies incorporated in other states to do business in California.
File and publish fictitious business name statements.
Draft exclusivity agreements, including an agreement for the development of new cosmetic products.
Negotiate a variety of agreements, such as deals with daily coupon companies and licensing agreements.
Prepare independent contractor and internship agreements.
Review and prepare stock purchase agreements for both employers and to recommended provisions to enhance purchasers’ rights.
Prepare joint venture agreements, including agreements for the development of iPhone applications.
Draft purchase and transfer agreements for the sale of businesses.
Prepare resale certificates and seller’s permits.
Advise clients on their rights and responsibilities under franchise agreements.
Draft production agreements, including a neighborhood street festival.
Prepare legal documents for the merger of two companies.
Draft membership agreements, including for a business referral network
Planning equity compensation for a company, including resolving 83(b) and 409a issues.
Draft product warranty and return policies.
Draft non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
Please contact us at (415) 963-9670 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we might be a good fit for helping your small business or startup. We look forward to speaking with you soon.