Please contact us today at (415) 633-6841 or email@example.com for a legal check-up for your business or to discuss launching your startup.
- The Top Four Pitfalls Of Buying Into A Franchise
- Quarterly Update
- We Now Accept Bitcoin!
- Five Ways To Value A Small Business You Are Buying Or Selling
- The Five Steps To Obtaining A Trademark
- Why we love helping small business owners and startups.
- How To Update Your San Francisco Business Address
- The Top 4 Drawbacks to Incorporating in Delaware
- How To Dissolve A Delaware Corporation That Is Registered To Do Business In California
- The Top 5 Reasons Your Early Stage Startup Should Use Restricted Stock Instead Of Stock Options
- Should Your California Professional Corporation Elect To Be Taxed As An S Corporation?
- What Is A California Professional Corporation?
- The Top 10 Reasons to Incorporate in Delaware
- How Many Shares Should You Authorize For Your Delaware Corporation?
- What Is An 83(b) Election and Should You File One?
- The Top Six Reasons Your Company Should Have Strategic Bylaws
- How Can You Incorporate Your Company In Delaware Without Having a Physical Office In The State?
- Top Questions to Ask A Business Attorney Before You Hire One
Tag Archives: Bylaws
Although California does not require a company to have written bylaws, below are six reasons why every business owner should invest in a strategically thought out set of bylaws for their company: 1. The Bylaws are the Company’s Legal Backbone. A … Continue reading