Please contact us today at (415) 963-9670 or email@example.com for a legal check-up for your business or to discuss launching your startup.
- The Top 4 Drawbacks to Incorporating in Delaware
- 14 Steps To Dissolve A Delaware C Corporation That Is Registered To Do Business In California
- The Top 5 Reasons Your Early Stage Startup Should Use Restricted Stock Instead Of Stock Options
- Should Your California Professional Corporation Elect To Be Taxed As An S Corporation?
- What Is A California Professional Corporation?
- The Top 10 Reasons to Incorporate in Delaware
- How Many Shares Should You Authorize For Your Delaware Corporation?
- What Is An 83(b) Election and Should You File One?
- The Top Six Reasons Your Company Should Have Strategic Bylaws
- How Can You Incorporate Your Company In Delaware Without Having a Physical Office In The State?
Tag Archives: Start-Up Attorney
In California, certain professions are prohibited from forming a limited liability company or a traditional corporation and instead must incorporate as a professional corporation. Professions that are required to be professional corporations include many of those that must have a … Continue reading
As a business owner, you face many challenges and expenses. One of the most important decisions is how to meet the legal requirements of you business while balancing the need to preserve time and capital. Below is a list of … Continue reading